Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hello


IMG_0789
Originally uploaded by adsegre80.

Luke is soo much fun. He is starting to interact with us a bunch more and he is almost sleeping through the entire night.

I thought this was a great photo.

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna... i have to say that you are such a beautiful mamma!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger gretch and guy said...

TO ALL FAMILY ... GUESS WHAT?!! GUY AND I HAVE A BLOG TOO!! HA! HA! GRETCHENANDGUY.BLOGSPOT.COM. I AM GOING TO LEARN HOW TO POST PHOTOS AND YOU TOO CAN CHRONICLE OUR ADVENTURES!! YEA!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger gretch and guy said...

TAKE THAT ANDY

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Andy Segrest said...

Look out! I know people would rather look at you and Guy rather then the cutest little face in the world. No, wait, that would never be true! take that, Gretch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home