Thursday, June 30, 2005

O'Brien


Photo Library - 1623
Originally uploaded by adsegre80.

And now I present to you-- Hailey O'Brien. She is my first cousin, and I just really wanted to get a picture of her on the blog. I promise it is not because I was nagged incessantly about why she hasn't shown up yet.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whewwwww, B E A utiful mrs obrien!! andy, i sense some sarcasm coming from your comment....hailey, im not in any of these pictures either....except, my shoulder and chin did make the debut about a week ago! but dont think that counts

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i think you should show off that rebecca cousin of your's. she's a hottie! =)

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I am your DOUBLE-FIRST cousin, Andrew! Give me a little more credit here...AND I am ready for a full frontal view with Luke now whenever you are...since I have been introduced and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home