See previous post
I told you we have the best looking family, but I had to prove it by including me.
This blog will attempt to chronicle the life and times of our boys and precious little girl...Luke Jenkins, Benjamin Titus, Elijah Oliver, and Macy Evangelyn.
5 Comments:
Andy,
Get out of the picture. The quality of the picture and the "attractiveness" of your family goes down significantly once you joined the photo shoot. Anna, I am giving you all the credit for the fine young man produced. It's clear where his genetics came from.
Josh Manley
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
For the record, Josh Manley is ignorant and plus he has a man boob.
just to inform everyone, what i said about josh is a complete rumor but he is still ignorant and he did cry when he saw the movie Babe.
You forgot to give credit to the family who took the picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home